Talk

Advanced search

Erase Paste from Benefit

(9 Posts)
MyFancyPants Fri 21-Mar-14 09:25:00

Is this any good? I've recently had dc2 and getting very little sleep and my dark circles are getting worse!
I'm currently using the Collection Illuminating concealer with Revlon Colourstay concealer but together it's a bit cakey on my very thin skin!
Or can anyone else recommend any other under eye concealer that's not too cakey?

Passthecake30 Fri 21-Mar-14 10:05:05

I use it, don't find it cakey. I used to use touche eclat but turned allergic. I think benefit is slightly better

RufusTheReindeer Fri 21-Mar-14 10:14:19

I don't find it particularly useful, I am also allergic to touché éclat
But I use the Clinique version of it

AnnabelleDarling Fri 21-Mar-14 10:26:34

I have used it until recently and found it good. When it ran out I rooted around and found an old Touch Eclat and think that is better for me. Certainly the erase paste is heavier in texture than the touch éclat but I didn't find it cakey. I find putting a slick of primer under my eyes helps whichever concealer I use.

I have very prominent purple circles and I think it's all about finding the best colour match for your skin. Go to a benefit counter and they'll put it on for you so you can see for yourself.

chicaguapa Fri 21-Mar-14 10:39:36

They do something similar in a stick now which is a bit easier to put on. I can't remember what it's called <helpful> but I'm going to try it after my erase paste runs out.

BumWad Fri 21-Mar-14 11:17:46

Yea I use number 3 darkest one and it's quite good. I rotate between that and nars creamy concealer which is excellent.

Bobbi brown do an excellent corrector/concealer kit for under eyes too.

TulipOHare Fri 21-Mar-14 12:16:25

They do something similar in a stick now which is a bit easier to put on. I can't remember what it's called

Fake Up.

I've used that and Erase Paste and both are good. EP is thicker but I don't find it cakey.

VarsityQueen Fri 21-Mar-14 17:53:53

Erase Paste is good if you have pink undertones in your skin but not so good if you have yellow undertones, definitely need to try it in the shop

plentyofsoap Fri 21-Mar-14 19:30:33

It is good, lasts forever too.
Collection 2000 is excellent and covered my post baby dark circles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now