Talk

Advanced search

Boden Clearance Sale Hammersmith

(5 Posts)
mirpuppet Fri 21-Mar-14 08:24:03

Is anyone going?

I would be interested in hearing the prices for women's clothing and accessories (if they have any).

Boden Sale at Olympia
From 21 March 2014 to 22 March 2014
Visitor Information

Where: Olympia, OLYMPIA London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX

alemci Fri 21-Mar-14 18:46:45

I went and it was horrendous. I got a couple of things but thoroughly unpleasant experience like a bun fight

Swimmingwithsharks Fri 21-Mar-14 20:33:59

Knitwear £25, cashmere £40. Shoes, £25, costs £40, belts £10, bags a range of prices but the leather shoppers were £50 I think, some necklaces £10, trousers £20, dresses various prices, up to £40,jackets £40. I think the prices were slightly more expensive this year. Complete bun fight but go with a list. Easy to overspend. They also had skirts, knee high leather boots, sandals, loafers, swim wear ( difficult to find matching tops and bottoms), shirts and tops. I didn't see any scarves. I was disappointed that there weren't as big a range of childrens clothes. But having said that did manage to get a few bargains for the whole family. So in that sense it was worth it.
Ps wear nice knickers and bra for the giant communal changing room!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 21-Mar-14 22:06:20

Oh I couldn't face it. Went and had my hair done instead and spent a fortune in the Whistles sale.

mirpuppet Fri 21-Mar-14 23:34:56

Thanks. I think I will skip this time -- not in mood for a bun fight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now