Talk

Advanced search

New Zealand make up question - any advice gratefully received!

(7 Posts)
Kittykatzen Thu 20-Mar-14 10:38:01

My sister has recently moved to New Zealand and is horrified at the cost of make up out there. She is trying to find a company who ship to NZ - in particular Bare Minerals and YSL. John lewis/feel unique and a few others won't ship to NZ (JL won't ship Bare Minerals).

Does anyone have any recommendations for NZ based companies or those who ship there? Failing that I'll buy it here and post it but postal costs are incredible.

Any advice welcomed!

ZacharyQuack Thu 20-Mar-14 11:04:31

Make up in NZ is ridiculously expensive.

Companies that ship for free are :
Strawberrynet
Asos - they have Bare Minerals, but their prices are more expensive than Mecca Cosmetica
Beautybay
HQ Hair
Look Fantastic

There's probably a few Oz sites that will ship to NZ, but she may have to pay shipping costs.

Most US sites don't ship internationally, or they charge huge shipping fees if they do. I have ordered from All Cosmetics Wholesale, which is US based and does charge for shipping, but it has cheap products and genuine MAC.

shivari Thu 20-Mar-14 11:06:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

shivari Thu 20-Mar-14 11:07:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

netty36 Thu 20-Mar-14 15:26:25

I live in NZ and Look Fantastic offers free shipping and they do lots of excellent offers.

netty36 Thu 20-Mar-14 15:26:53

I live in NZ and Look Fantastic offers free shipping and they do lots of excellent offers.

Kittykatzen Thu 20-Mar-14 22:22:01

Thank you everyone! She is off to google those suggestions. Very grateful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now