Talk

Advanced search

Soap & Glory's Arch de Triumph: Blessed be the S&B MNers

(12 Posts)
Ujjayi Wed 19-Mar-14 16:07:55

A huge thank you to all the MNers who recommended this product for my poor depleted brows (Apologies for not naming names but I did try to find the original thread without luck).

I was a little concerned about it producing the "drawn on" look but this product is very subtle. I still look like me but with fuller, natural looking brows. The highlighter is fantastic too - really opens the eye.

Thanks again!

Ujjayi Wed 19-Mar-14 21:04:15

Bumping to say thanks again smile

MadBusLady Wed 19-Mar-14 21:54:56

Ooh I'm just about to run our of brow pencil...

Theonlyoneiknow Wed 19-Mar-14 22:32:47

Oh! Am currently using benefit brow zings is thus different/better ?

AntoinetteCosway Wed 19-Mar-14 22:55:29

I've looked at it and thought the tip was really thick and crayon-like - how do you get a natural look with it?

Ujjayi Wed 19-Mar-14 23:41:34

TheOnlyOneIKnow I haven't tried brow zings so can't comment, I'm afraid.

It is quite crayon like but you use light, feathery strokes through the brow line. As my brows are normal at the inner corner I wasn't sure if I was applying any but as soon as I reached the sparse section it was evident.

Kormachameleon Wed 19-Mar-14 23:50:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Dillydollydaydream Wed 19-Mar-14 23:54:52

I've tried their other eyebrow pencil but as it's running out I might try the arch d triumph next.

LordPalmerston Thu 20-Mar-14 04:56:09

I like the highlighter end best.

SmileAndNod Thu 20-Mar-14 13:59:13

Have just returned from Boots and on the basis of this thread I went to look for this. I could only find one shade - taupe - and there was no tester. It didn't look that dark to me. Was I looking at the right thing? There was also something called 'archery' (I think) which looked like a pen and came in brown or blonde - again no tester. I left empty handed and confused. Are the shades quite universal?

Ujjayi Thu 20-Mar-14 23:51:23

I have the taupe one. I have no idea if it comes in different shades. I have very dark eyebrows and this shade works well; possibly because it gives a more subtle effect rather than a distinct hard line.

ygritte Sun 23-Mar-14 15:27:32

Smile and Nod - Archery is great. I have dark brows and use the brown. This is bizarrely pale-ish brown but looks way more natural than anything that is the same shade as my actual hair. I will be re-purchasing this when mine runs out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now