Talk

Advanced search

Coloured trousers?

(6 Posts)
FruitBasedDrinkForALady Wed 19-Mar-14 15:55:24

I'm in the process of losing weight and am down to a comfortable size 14 (was almost at size 20 last August). I'm planning to get to a 12-10ish by the end of the summer o I'm being very frugal in what I'm buying because I have enough clothes that don't fit me any more. Would blue trousers take me through the summer? I don't have to be very formal for work, and I wear a lot of cream, navy and red. I'm 5ft2 if that has any bearing on it...

frankietwospots Wed 19-Mar-14 15:57:02

Congrats on the weight loss! That's pretty amazing!

I'm afraid I couldn't get your link to work. Are they cobalt blue?

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Wed 19-Mar-14 16:35:41

Sorry, I'm a newbie, trying to work out how to post properly! Yes, they are Next Compact Cotton Capri trousers - www.next.co.uk/x532076s8#891965x53

Thank you very much...I shameless in my self congratulations reminders so I'll be mortified if I back slide blush

frankietwospots Wed 19-Mar-14 16:54:29

ooo yes, I like those. I like the print version too. That colour would work well with nudes/blush colours.

FoxyHarlow123 Wed 19-Mar-14 18:14:25

Yes, I love them and you could wear all kinds with those for work.

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Thu 20-Mar-14 22:33:10

Thanks, gals, I think I'll embrace the novelty that I can finally wear something colourful! Not sure I'm remotely brave enough for the print ones Frankie...blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now