Talk

Advanced search

Lushs vanishing cream.

(6 Posts)
littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 15:05:31

I like it but I'm not sure if it was worth the £17!
I'm only on day two, will I see results? Will I end up withlovely skin?
Also its so similar to dream cream, please tell me I've not brought the same thing for more money just in a smaller tub?

sunshinemmum Wed 19-Mar-14 15:44:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 16:22:31

Yes I will.

Stellarpunk Wed 19-Mar-14 16:50:35

Celestial is very good.

DavidTwattenborough Wed 19-Mar-14 17:19:12

Stick with it littleballerina, hopefully you will grow to like it. I've been using Vanishing Cream for about a year now (couldn't get on with any of the other LUSH facial moisturisers - too greasy for my skin -) and I love it. People often compliment me on my skin now which they never used to before.

I don't find it quite the same as Dream Cream - DC is much more emollient and leaves me with a bit of a 'film' on my body, whereas Vanishing Cream soon sinks in.

I'd give it a couple of weeks of trying it, you need to give it a serious go to see whether it'll make a positive difference to your skin.

littleballerina Wed 19-Mar-14 17:31:24

Thanks David. Glad to hear you've had good results!

I'm finding that I have to leave it a good ten minutes to sink in before applying make up.

I'm using ultrabland to cleanse, a glycerin and rosewater toner followed by vanishing cream to moisturize.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now