Talk

Advanced search

Foundation to replace Bobbies Brown Natural Finish?

(4 Posts)
JuanFernandezTitTyrant Tue 18-Mar-14 18:50:47

I had this foundation and loved it - fantastic finish but not too heavy and it lasted really well. They discontinued it. I have since tried the Skin foundation (not long enough lasting) and Long Wear Even Finish (coverage too heavy). Any suggestions for a replacement?

I have quite dry skin but use a hydrating primer. I was in Boots today and say No7 have a new Stay Perfect Superlight foundation which claims to do what the Natural Finish did. Has anyone tried it?

AntoinetteCosway Tue 18-Mar-14 18:51:54

How about Georgio Armani Luminous Silk? Gives a dewy (but not overly so) finish, incredibly natural looking and absolutely my favourite foundation ever!

JuanFernandezTitTyrant Tue 18-Mar-14 19:11:38

Sounds great but (apologies, I should have said) it needs to be available from your average dept store counter. I live in a part of the country which needs 17 Benefit and Clinique counters, but no MAC. There is one about 45 minutes away which I'd be prepared to travel to if necessary.

JuanFernandezTitTyrant Wed 19-Mar-14 20:43:13

Any more for any more?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now