Talk

Advanced search

I know its been done to death, BUT leggings where do I get leggins?

(10 Posts)
willitbeagoodyear Tue 18-Mar-14 18:40:52

Hi All.

Sorry I know its been asked before.

I will back in the UK for a short visit and I desperately need some new leggins. The last ones I bought were from M and S and I am not very happy with them. They bag like made around the knees and they are just not very flattering at all.

If at all possible I could do with somewhere to buy them on the high street (not on line so I can try them on) In a totally ideal world they would have a little bit of structure / support and not create that visible leggins line around the waist.

I am either a 12/14 or 14 / 16 depending on the brand. IE: I were size 12 Next jeans, but have size 16 skirts etc.

Do such leggins exist and if so where?

TIA

DrankSangriaInThePark Tue 18-Mar-14 18:56:24

Ah, I was going to sing the praises of M and S....the Indigo Collection ones.

Boden are apparently v good and people on here rave about Mint Velvet (but I had a look and they are ruched <shudder>)

willitbeagoodyear Tue 18-Mar-14 19:08:48

Drank I with you on ruched leggings

Don�t think my leggings from M and S are indigo collection ones. So I will have a look at those and boden thanks

TallulahBetty Tue 18-Mar-14 20:28:25

Matalan. Really good quality. I have them in 8 colours!

KeithTheCat Tue 18-Mar-14 20:29:53

H&M - the thicker 7.99 ones.

fluffydressinggown Tue 18-Mar-14 20:37:16

Sainsburys

willitbeagoodyear Tue 18-Mar-14 20:43:02

Yeah for MN.

Ok so Matalan. H and M and Sainsburys all added to the list.

Tallulahbetty pleased to here that Matalan does 8 colours so fed up with black, brown and blue which all are so dark they might as well be the same colour.

TallulahBetty Tue 18-Mar-14 20:49:45

Yep, I have them in black, navy, lighter blue (almost denim-y), purple, burnt red, chocolate brown, emerald green, light grey and dark grey. Actually that's 9 grin

nickdrakeslovechild Tue 18-Mar-14 21:25:33

Yes yes to sainsburys tu £10 ones and the H&M £7.99 ones. I have worn my H&M ones for 2 days as just sorting out the house and there is no bagging at all.

Jellypudmum Tue 18-Mar-14 21:54:16

I love flexes leggings (they are a really smooth texture and help hold tummy in) but can't seem to find similar for less of a price tag.
Anyone know if any of the leggings mentioned above have similar qualities?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now