Talk

Advanced search

Good home hair dye for blonde / greying hair?

(3 Posts)
CadiM Tue 18-Mar-14 18:15:21

I've been dyeing my hair at home for a few months now as highlights weren't covering the greys enough and it would be too expensive to have it done at the hairdresser frequently. I have naturally mousey / dark blonde hair with quite a few white hairs noticeable at my hairline and currently using Nice and Easy light ash blonde: the colour is ok but it doesn't cover all the white hairs. Any recommendations? Am I better going lighter or darker to cover the pesky whites?

Onesieone Tue 18-Mar-14 18:22:13

I used that shade too. I felt the wee white hairs on top glowed even brighter silver after using it! The lady in Boots said to try the light beige blonde........ I did and it defo covered all the greys. I also used two boxes. I have hair which skims my shoulder and she said I should use two boxes (was thinking this was a con to get me buying) but actually it worked so well I'm converted. So try nice n easy light beige blonde. Works a treat. X

CadiM Tue 18-Mar-14 20:34:36

I'm going to try that, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now