Talk

Advanced search

Ewa Michalak bras-

(9 Posts)
hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 14:21:11

Would I be my usual size in these, does anyone know? Am getting confused by the measuring!

SorrelForbes Tue 18-Mar-14 15:13:50

I wear the same size in the CHP style as I do in Cleo and Panache bras.

StatisticallyChallenged can advise on the S style.

hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 16:03:55

My normal size is a 30ff. According to the bra intervention folk on here I should be a 28G or even a 26GG but I hate bands too tight, they give me back pain, I find a 30 more comfortable, it seems right for me going by the old style of measuring. I wondered if the sizes were equivalent, so it seems as though they are, although the only Panache bra I have tried on recently (the Idina) was really small in a 30ff. I am wearing a 30FF freya at the moment.

I generally wear my Freya size

hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 16:25:29

Ok, that is helpful, I will just order my normal size then- I've been meaning to try them for ages.

SorrelForbes Tue 18-Mar-14 16:25:58

I'm a 30GG in EM, Panache and Cleo. I find Freya and Fantasie a little looser in fit and Fauve seems to fun true to size but I would still wear a 30GG in all three (if the styles suited me!).

SorrelForbes Tue 18-Mar-14 16:26:14

They are truly wonderful bras grin

hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 16:53:33

Placed an order so fingers crossed it fits. I ordered the cappuccino bra and big pants- went for a 12, as although I am a 10 I was worried they might be too tight.

I quite like their pants, find the sizing about true but they are well cut with nice materials and deep sides so they don't dig in! (hates cheesewire undies!)

I wear one size above cleo and the same as in Freya, but I'm a bit fuller on top and freyas have a more closed cup sp I need a size bigger in them to avoid quad boob.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now