Talk

Advanced search

Girls boots infant size 4 - rocking horse poo?! Pls help!

(18 Posts)
JennerOSity Tue 18-Mar-14 13:36:43

My dd wasn't walking when boots were in season and now I am taking her little size 3.5/4 feet around shops who all tell me they are not in season.
But we are visiting a farm soon and it is raining and we go on lots of dog walks so she needs boots.
Have tried three sorts of wellies but she is right at the smallest size possible and they all make her footprint lots larger than it actually is, so she can't walk smoothly in them.
Something like this Nice Calrks would be perfect but wasn't looking to spend nearly £40 as it is a lot of money for us - can anyone help or am I on a fools errand?
Thanks!

Pandsbear Tue 18-Mar-14 14:28:58

I found tiny size 4 wellies in somewhere like Tesco/Asda a couple of years ago if any use!

FelixFelix Tue 18-Mar-14 14:34:05

Have you tried places like Go Outdoors for some proper walking boots rather than wellies? Also Sports Direct in store or online may have what you're looking for.

NuzzleandScratch Tue 18-Mar-14 14:36:29

Jojo bebe do tiny wellies, start at a 3 I think.

nickdrakeslovechild Tue 18-Mar-14 15:07:59

I was in Tesco's on Monday and they had some lovely brown leather look boots for £4.00 in the sale. They also had some snow boots all in size 4. If you don't have any luck, I have a pair of Ugg style chocolate brown boots from H&M in size 20/21 which have never been worn. I was going to take them to the charity shop but if you would like them (and in the uk) I am happy to post them to you. smile

IamInvisible Tue 18-Mar-14 15:14:32

These are only £13, but might not be practical being suede and fur!

IamInvisible Tue 18-Mar-14 15:19:04

There's some purple leather ones Here, you have to scroll down a little bit.

JennerOSity Tue 18-Mar-14 15:27:47

Wow! - thanks guys, lots of leads I am going to work through now.
I only really looked at wellies as couldn't find boots, I think wellies tend to be more rigid, perhaps jojo might be better designed though, as dd hasn't been walking long I wanted something a bit more responsive for her foot. So will certainly try Go Outdoors and Sports Direct.
Nickdrakeslovechild thank you for the very very kind offer but I couldn't put you to the trouble and I am sure your local charity shop will benefit, so though touched and grateful for your offer I'll decline.
Thanks Iaminvisible for that price it wouldn't matter if they got a bit battered, great website.
I was failing to find what I wanted just with google but I think you have all regenerated my search. Many thanks

Cherrypie32 Tue 18-Mar-14 15:49:29

These from M&S are nice and instore they had some nice purple ones too
thebetterbracampaign.blogspot.co.uk/p/fitting-advice.html?m=1

TeaJunky Tue 18-Mar-14 16:15:48

Try verdbaudet, op. I got
these for my dd and they are really sturdy and she appears to find them very comfy as she keeps speeding off really fast at the slightest opportunity grin

IamInvisible Tue 18-Mar-14 19:00:06

These look great Jenner, leather and only £12.

BuntyCollocks Tue 18-Mar-14 20:30:37

There are boots in Mothercare.

BikeRunSki Tue 18-Mar-14 20:40:15

Spotty Otter wellies are really sturdy and supportive and start at size 3. DD lives in them in the winter.

TinyDiamond Tue 18-Mar-14 21:09:42

Next wellies start from a 3. John lewis still have sale on where I am in kids shoe section. the 3s and 4s are always left!

harderthanitlooks Tue 18-Mar-14 21:15:40

[[ http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/ditsy-floral-quilted-snow-boots/p/p22234173 marks and Spencer]]

these ones have hardly left my Dd's feet since I bought them before Christmas. I used waterproof spray on the upper bits

harderthanitlooks Tue 18-Mar-14 21:21:05

I will try again! My Dd's beloved boots
marks and Spencer boots

Nyancat Tue 18-Mar-14 21:53:44

dd has pink wellies from Clarks, they start at a 4 and are lovely and light and a tenner. dd had trouble walking in boots that were too heavy and.clumpy but these are great. they have them in yellow.on website.too

mejon Tue 18-Mar-14 23:04:24

DD2 has those purple M&S boots - they're great. I'm tempted to buy some in a larger size ready for next winter as they're reduced. When she was just walking I got size 3 wellies from Next and they lasted ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now