Talk

Advanced search

Help me find leather Jesus sandals for women

(12 Posts)
Chrysanthemumtea Tue 18-Mar-14 09:08:40

So I would like some Jesus sandals. You know, flat leather ones with wide straps that beardy liberal democrats wear. But I want slightly feminine ones. Comfort is a priority but I also don't want to be a laughing stock. And I will pay as much as it takes if they are last a long time ones. (Well, within some reason).

Not Birkenstocks - I find the soles incredibly uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?
Thank you

WowOoo Tue 18-Mar-14 09:38:56

www.duckfeet.com/duckfeet-womens-collection

My friend got some made by this brand. When I informed her (I was a bit tipsy) that they were nice and a bit like Jesus sandals, she told me they were very trendy. This was last year.

puppadompreach Tue 18-Mar-14 09:55:44

Hush puppies sometimes have them

Rumplestiltskinismyname Tue 18-Mar-14 09:57:44

White stuff have a new- very flat soled sandal- not sure if it is 'Jesus' enough for you- but it's only £20

Fooogle Tue 18-Mar-14 09:58:45

Saltwater sandals? Love them myself. Super comfy and come in more unusual colours or patent or your Jesus-y tan/dark brown grin
Previous discussions on here had them as unstylish but Jesus-y so guess they are perfect!
sandals

Fooogle Tue 18-Mar-14 09:59:50

PS. quite pricey but can go in the wash apparently and mine have lasted two years already can you tell I like them?

Chrysanthemumtea Tue 18-Mar-14 12:17:59

I have wide feet so want adjustable straps and love love love the sun-San kiddy ones but not the adult ones alas. Duck feet not for me. Great ideas though ladies thank you

Fooogle Tue 18-Mar-14 12:25:23

Good luck Chrysant. Clarks originals also had some last year
www.clarks.co.uk/p/20357970 alas they've whacked a thick sole on this year. Maybe ebay will have some?
Not sure about duck feet!

hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 12:26:25

green shoes in devon make various styles cut to fit your own feet (you send in drawings and measurements. Crepe soled, very comfortable, and huge choice of colours. www.greenshoes.co.uk

Chrysanthemumtea Tue 18-Mar-14 16:42:16

Thank you. Love the green shoes helly

hellymelly Tue 18-Mar-14 16:55:19

Oh good! I have had them for myself and my dds, they aren't cheap but they last forever as you can get them resoled, even the children's shoes can be resoled a size larger, so they last twice as long.

noddyholder Tue 18-Mar-14 17:12:18

I have the clarks originals but the flatter ones in a stone colour Love them 3 yrs on still perfect condition too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now