Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Concealer for under eyes and red chin?

(9 Posts)
TheDayOfMyDoctor Mon 17-Mar-14 21:26:37

I could do with a new concealer specifically to brighten up my tired looking under eyes. My chin is prone to a bit of redness too, which is very noticeable (especially in photos) because I'm so pale.

I've managed to run low on a lot of essentials at the same time, so something that won't break the bank would be good.

Any suggestions?

TheMD Mon 17-Mar-14 21:40:59

Nars creamy concealer is amazing. Pricey but a)worth every penny and b) lasts for ages and ages. Good old Estee Lauder Double wear is a safe bet as well. If you're on a smaller budget, I've heard rave review about the Natural Collection's concealer but haven't tried it myself.

scrufhead Mon 17-Mar-14 21:45:43

Try coastal scents concealer pallette.. Every colour you would need including light purples/greens/yellows to hide redness or bags. its around 20 quid but lasts ages

PivotPIVOT Mon 17-Mar-14 22:08:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FamiliesShareGerms Tue 18-Mar-14 07:24:30

I use the Collection 2000 concealer too

TheDayOfMyDoctor Tue 18-Mar-14 19:03:59

Thanks for the replies, I'll look into those.

Crutchlow35 Tue 18-Mar-14 19:09:29

There is a new lancome foundation out. It has a pot of concealer in the lid. Sorts my red chin out fine.

Snog Tue 18-Mar-14 19:16:21

I use the smash box green primer

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 18-Mar-14 22:02:47

Bare minerals powder concealer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: