Talk

Advanced search

Land's End return question

(6 Posts)
carrielou2007 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:50:56

I know this is style and beauty wink love a bit if Land's end for comfort smile

Bought a rainstop parka for spring in jan, got it out to wear today it's huge! Thought small and in petite would fit but list last bit of baby weight looks ridiculous.

I know I could ring them to ask if they accept returns within 90 days for unwZnted items but would feel so embarrassed if they say no! Thought I'd ask if anyone knows on here first. Would be happy to swap fir xs and wear inside out show label never been xs in my life gringrin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Mar-14 12:37:01

Ime their returns policy is fantastic. Just ring them.

TollgateDebs Sun 16-Mar-14 18:52:06

Excellent customer service, the best I've come across (Wilkinsons were also very good with a product failure). They recently dealt with a courier issue and then phoned to check all was well. They even sent a further order by a different method to make sure the same problem did not occur again!

TollgateDebs Sun 16-Mar-14 18:52:39

Meant to add, that they are very good with returns too!

Euphemia Sun 16-Mar-14 19:41:36

I've returned stuff months later, and had no problems. They're the best!

babySophieRose Sun 16-Mar-14 20:19:20

Call them, their sizing is American standards and you should always order a size smaller. I had to exchange for a smaller size with them and there were no problems at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now