Talk

Advanced search

Anyone visited the Boden store in Park Royal?

(5 Posts)
Allinafankle Sun 16-Mar-14 08:46:08

I have some time to kill in that part of London this afternoon as DH is visiting someone in hospital. Is it worth a trip? Fancied doing something a bit different so wanted to avoid the obvious choice of Westfield.

BeaLola Sun 16-Mar-14 10:29:35

I went a long time ago especially and felt disappointed because it didn't have all the things I wanted to try on. To put it into context too it took me ages to get there as well. I guess if you're fairly nearby and its not going to cost a lot to get there/ take you time to get there its worth a visit.

Interestingly have never gone back and relied on using their returns service. What else is near the hospital ? If it is going to be a nice afternoon I would fancy sitting outside with kindle watching the world go buy plus lite lunch and drink.

If you do go let us know what it is like now.

HowGoodIsThat Sun 16-Mar-14 11:11:09

I went ages ago. It is in the middle of nowhere and not worth a trip specifically. If you are nearby, there isn't a lot else to kill time with, so why not?!

TheGrassIsSinging Sun 16-Mar-14 11:16:11

I've never been, although drive past it now and then. Its such a bizarre location! Park Royal is just a load of roundabouts and industrial estates. Wonder why they put the store there?

If you do go, report back, though! grin

Deathwatchbeetle Sun 16-Mar-14 14:12:34

I went past it on the bus once! I was going to the shopping centre in NW London (cannot remember the name of it). Brent Cross That's it!!!! Took me hours from Hammersmith and I was so tired afterwards. Won't bother again. Did not realise that Boden had a shop in Park Royal, I thought it was just a factory.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now