Talk

Advanced search

Moisturiser for sensitive skin needed

(10 Posts)
CookieLady Sat 15-Mar-14 20:40:26

Help, my face literally felt like it's burning when I applied my usual moisturiser (Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream) this morning! Apart from the Simple range, could anyone recommend a decent moisturiser for sensitive skin please? Thanks.

jalopy Sat 15-Mar-14 20:47:33

I have very sensitive skin and I use the Body Shop Aloe night cream (even in the day). It's incredibly soothing.

OneLittleLady Sat 15-Mar-14 20:49:32

another with sensitive, dry and flaky skin here and I use Superdrug Vitamin E Intensive Moisture cream. Soothes everything and gets rid of even the worst of my dry skin

kimlo Sat 15-Mar-14 20:52:14

simple does nasty things to my skin.

the only thing I can use is olay sensitive.

jamaisjedors Sat 15-Mar-14 20:52:25

Eucerin Aquaporin.

As recommended by my dermatologist.

And the only thing my skin has tolerated for more than a month (it's been 3-4 years now).

www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1040169

supadupapupascupa Sat 15-Mar-14 20:53:45

british nanny by lush is amazing

Bonkerz Sat 15-Mar-14 21:10:23

My face burns with so many creams I've literally not used anything for over a year and just coped with the red patches and flaky skin. Bit the bullet 3 weeks ago and chose Lancôme genefique serum which I was informed hydrates deeper than a moisturiser. I've used it for 2 weeks and my skin is lovely now. Infact it's evened the tone and hydrated the dry bits and it's SO soft. Only issue is it's over £50 a bottle!!!! I think there is a cheaper version with just one ingredient missing which I may try next. I got a sample bottle of the Lancôme one from boots so thankfully haven't spent out yet just have to find this cheaper version and try it or I'm going to but the Lancôme one cos it is amazing

Bonkerz Sat 15-Mar-14 21:11:54

Quick google tells me that Lancôme own loreal and it's the loreal youth code serum that's the same as genefique!

FossilMum Sat 15-Mar-14 21:13:00

E45?

CookieLady Sat 15-Mar-14 21:18:40

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Will venture out and try to get some samples.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now