Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Decent walking sandals that look ok?

(8 Posts)
TheEmpress Sat 15-Mar-14 15:59:01

I do lots of walking. Last year I bought some Ecco sandals-great for walking on the beach, but not a good look with a dress in town...

This year, i want to get something more stulish, but they must be functional for long walks.. Is there anything out there that could fit the bill?

Thanks

Novelsituation Sat 15-Mar-14 17:52:18

Teva kayentas are great walking sandals, but look ok with dresses. Here I have them in Limoges blue and black.

LindyHemming Sat 15-Mar-14 17:56:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheEmpress Sat 15-Mar-14 18:17:08

Thank you. The Teva sandals were the sort of thing I had in mind. Thank you. I can't make the Lands End link work, but will browse their sandals.

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sat 15-Mar-14 19:16:15

I wear Birkenstocks which I can walk all day in. I find Gizeh very comfy or the ones with 2 or 3 straps across.

I also have a pair of distinctly unstylish Teva sandals which are pure hiking wear! They are so comfortable, like slippers, but not for town weargrin

Here they are Like I said, not in the least but stylish!

TheEmpress Sat 15-Mar-14 20:11:40

They're like the ones I had last year. I just don't want to have to buy two pairs for town and country! The ability to walk in them is the most important thing.

Brookville Sat 15-Mar-14 22:49:40

I thought these look quite nice. I think it comes in other colours too.

alexheartbeauty Sun 16-Mar-14 09:23:04

Have looked at the M&S foot glove ones. I've always found them very comfy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now