Talk

Advanced search

Out of my comfort zone...accessory advice!

(7 Posts)
jojack17 Fri 14-Mar-14 21:02:09

Hi,
Have just bought a new dress for a party next week, it's totally different to my usual style and I'm a bit out of my comfort zone. Please have a look and tell me (honestly!) whether you think it's horrible or not!!! And what could I accessorise it with, am particularly wondering about what jewellery would suit,
www.riverisland.com/women/dresses/bodycon-dresses/Blue-splash-print-bodycon-dress-652258

frankietwospots Fri 14-Mar-14 21:56:04

I like it. I've seen it in store and it's very striking. I would accessorise it with a chunky gold necklace. Maybe something like this?

www.riverisland.com/women/jewellery/necklaces/Gold-tone-slinky-statement-necklace-640952

Or this?
www.riverisland.com/women/jewellery/necklaces/Gold-tone-chain-collar-necklace-650042

jojack17 Fri 14-Mar-14 21:59:59

Thanks frankie, I love that first necklace. What do you think about shoes and bag...I'm so boring, black or nude?!

frankietwospots Fri 14-Mar-14 22:08:16

Maybe pick out the cobalt blue?

www.asos.com/Carvela/Carvela-Carly-Barely-There-Heeled-Sandal/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3398388&SearchQuery=blue%20sandals&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Colbaltblue

I think black would look a bit 'hard'.

jojack17 Sat 15-Mar-14 13:05:29

Yes, going with the blue could be a good idea. Still not convinced about the dress though...

TigsytheTiger Sat 15-Mar-14 16:46:13

Dress is lovely! Agree re picking out the blue, I've just bough a pair of lovely courts with a pointy toe from DP's in an electric blue, which may go too?

jojack17 Sat 15-Mar-14 21:05:09

Thanks tigsy ...I've got a 25% off code for DP, may have a look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now