Talk

Advanced search

Elemis recommendations

(19 Posts)

So my little sister has just got a job working for Elemis and told me to let her know what I want and she will get it smile . My budget usually only stretches to Lacura and Superdrug so I am pretty clueless on what to try out first, what do you swear by? She chucked some milk bath and marine moisturiser my way earlier so I am looking forward to pampering myself tomorrow and she is now my favourite sister ever! grin

Sleepwhenidie Fri 14-Mar-14 20:45:42

The fangipane body oil is gorgeous. The face oils (day/night in little pods) are also lovely. I think the oxygen night cream is fantastic, I swear my skin sighs with pleasure when I put it on smile.

issimma Fri 14-Mar-14 20:49:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bombaybunty Fri 14-Mar-14 20:50:02

My MIL always buys me Elemis stuff, I particularly like there things (also love the milk bath!)

www.elemis.com/SkinCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=17
www.elemis.com/BodyCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=236

NinetyNinePercentTroll Fri 14-Mar-14 20:51:35

The cleansing balm, papaya face peel mask & marine cream all get rave reviews

All sound lovely, especially the body and face oils.. are their serums any good?

WholeNutt Fri 14-Mar-14 20:59:25

Milk bath (great as a body moisturiser too)
Turkish rose and jasmine milk bath
Skin nourishing shower cream
Pro collagen marine cream
Quartz mask
Papaya enzyme
Frangipani salt scrub
Skin nourishing salt scrub
Toner - for your skin type
Pro radiance cleansing cream
Cleansing balm
Bliss capsules

Er I could go on! ex Elemis therapist smile

myalias Fri 14-Mar-14 21:30:48

www.elemis.com/BodyCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=270
www.elemis.com/BodyCare/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=269

VivaLeBeaver Fri 14-Mar-14 21:34:29

The tri enzyme serum is good.

Saurus72 Fri 14-Mar-14 21:42:17

Milk bath as a body lotion - beautiful scent
Frangipani oil - delicious

That's pretty much it for me. I find the face products too heavily fragranced for my sensitive skin.

frankietwospots Fri 14-Mar-14 21:52:04

The Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm stuff is very good. Use it after moisturiser as a primer before make-up.

curiousgeorgie Fri 14-Mar-14 21:54:01

Pro Collagen Marine Cream... It's amazing. I used to get a massive discount too and this is the only thing I have continued to buy at full price because I love it so much.

evelynj Fri 14-Mar-14 22:10:32

Flash balm feels & smells lovely. Would you consider getting a load of extra stuff & selling it to me cheap? ;)

Well jel. Enjoy it!

Thanks so much everyone, I hope she stays working for them long enough for me to try all of your suggestions. smile

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 15-Mar-14 07:08:18

Pro radiance cleanser is fantastic

Oh and evelynj if I ever get enough to start up an online shop I will pm you wink .

MasterOfTheYoniverse Sat 15-Mar-14 07:23:46

If I had to pick a steady supply of one product it would have to be the papaya enzyme mask.

exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes even the most sensitive skins.

The body oils are a real treat too.

Laquila Sat 15-Mar-14 07:28:39

Yes yes the pro-radiance Flash balm is lovely!

VarsityQueen Sat 15-Mar-14 08:30:42

Pro Collagen Marine Cream and Bliss capsules. Also have recently tried the SOS cream which is good too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now