Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss iconic hair brush

(11 Posts)
Ifyoubuildit Fri 14-Mar-14 20:12:52

Anyone used it? India knight was raving about it in The Times.

I'm wondering if it'll make my fine hair flat?

hollyisalovelyname Fri 14-Mar-14 20:51:50

I would love to know about it too. Anyone buy one?
I have frizzy hair and would love to know if it gets rid of frizziness grin
It would save me a fortune in the hairdressers.
I had a Brazillian hair straightener thing done. Didn't find it great. Apparently the strong chemical straightener is banned in Ireland.
Is it banned in the U. K?

Ifyoubuildit Fri 14-Mar-14 22:19:17

Just realised I put iconic - Hopefully it has the potential to become iconic but for now ionic will do!

hollyisalovelyname Sat 15-Mar-14 09:56:59

Bump

LittleG69 Sat 15-Mar-14 09:59:41

I saw the rave review in the Sunday Times too. I think there's an eBay seller knocking them out for less than the RRP but even so it's not cheap if it doesn't live up to the hype!

alexheartbeauty Sat 15-Mar-14 10:17:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Ifyoubuildit Sat 15-Mar-14 14:18:42

Thanks Alex!

Does it reduce the amount of body in the hair?

alexheartbeauty Sat 15-Mar-14 20:44:03

Pleasure, Ifyoubuildit. Yes, but only by a tiny amount, at least that's the case with me.

Ifyoubuildit Sat 29-Mar-14 18:01:17

So I bought the babyliss one and it hasn't really done anything for me I'm afraid. My hair is quite fine though, maybe it's better on thick hair?

Claxonia Sat 29-Mar-14 20:52:53

I just got one and I do like it. It makes my hair shiny and makes the "just brushed" look last much longer. My hair is long and fairly thick although the hairs themselves are quite fine.

Rocksie Sun 30-Mar-14 00:38:05

I've got one and it's ok but no better than a good quality hairbrush. My hairdresser gave me a tip - when brushing your hair use your hair dryer too as the warm air will reduce the frizz and make it a but shinier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now