Talk

Advanced search

recommend me somewhere that does inexpensive fashion jewellery pls!

(9 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Thu 13-Mar-14 22:08:28

im a bit unadventurous with jewellery - i want to get a few fashion bits and pieces, dont want to pay very much - where can i look?

cheers!

frankietwospots Thu 13-Mar-14 22:13:02

Here? aliceswonders.co.uk/

TheCraicDealer Thu 13-Mar-14 22:20:09

Heavenly Necklaces do some nice bits, and their customer service is excellent. They ordered me in a single end of line ring from their supplier because they were out of my size. What can I say, I have fingers like pigs' tits.

Romcom Fri 14-Mar-14 08:55:53

Plenty on etsy, and I know it sounds silly but I have several lovely things from Primark that people have admired and look much classier and more expensive than they really were! They have some tat too though so you have to pick and choose.

DaftSkunk Fri 14-Mar-14 09:28:28

Forever 21 do absolutely loads and really reasonably priced. I got a lovely mint coloured necklace for just over £7 there.

Primark is your friend smile I have tons of jewellry from there

CeeceeBloomingdale Fri 14-Mar-14 11:36:44

Matalan does good costume jewellery too. Online I like Lisa Angel

cjohnson1uk Thu 20-Mar-14 14:14:17

Hi-I am exactly the same but try searching Evamay Jewels on FB, I now get all my stuff from there... so cheap! I hope that helps x

Puddles1234 Thu 20-Mar-14 14:44:42

Zara is my go too for throw away fashion including jewellery. They do wonderful statement necklaces.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now