Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What can I wear with this?

(7 Posts)
ChablisLover Thu 13-Mar-14 22:03:24

www.joythestore.com/la-multi-color-snake-panel-skt

I have this and tried it in on tonight with a blue loose tshirts type top and strappy blue Zara sandals.

Dh laughed and said I can't go out wearing a t shirt

So s&b ladies what can I wear with it? Or is a blue loose sports luxe type tshirt be ok?
Thanks

ChablisLover Thu 13-Mar-14 22:49:41

Anyone any ideas??

Catrin Thu 13-Mar-14 23:53:38

Not entirely sure why your DH laughed, or why he said you cannot wear a tshirt...
I think blue is entirely feasible. Given the range of colours in the skirt, I would pick one and go with it, otherwise to add in another colour would be a bit OTT. I think blue would work well, though I think a clear blue would be better. And t shirt would work fine as the skirt is busy, pattern wise, so a plain, simple top would be better.
I think!

mrssmith79 Thu 13-Mar-14 23:58:01

I second a plain top that picks out one of the shades in the (fabulous, BTW) skirt. Why am I only just finding out about this website tonight!!! Roll on payday.

whereisshe Fri 14-Mar-14 03:17:52

It's really hard to say without seeing the tee. Too loose would look odd unless you're very tall and bony. But too tight wouldn't work either. I'm not against the idea of a tee per se but it needs to be the right one. I also wouldn't go matchy matchy on the shoes, I'd stick to black.

whereisshe Fri 14-Mar-14 03:19:52

A black cap sleeved shirt would also work I think. Or a sheer black plain looking long sleeved shirt over a vest.

ChablisLover Fri 14-Mar-14 06:08:25

Thanks everyone

I think the tshirt I have is too loose. Maybe something tighter is required.

I might take a trip to town later and bring the skirt to see what it goes with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now