Talk

Advanced search

Does a stylish concealed wedge trainer exist? (not as high as ash bowie!)

(5 Posts)
sotiredfornow Thu 13-Mar-14 19:43:29

Does it exist? At this point I'd absolutely love to wear trainers. I'm so over boots but it needs to be a lot warmer before I'll get my feet out. There have been a few threads on spring footwear but every option discussed (converse, vans, loafers, ballet flats...) are all FLAT. I have pretty short legs and whilst high heels aren't part of my current SAHM lifestyle I need a little but of lift, even just 1" or 2.

I see a lot of wedge high tops but the heel is super high. Does a small version exist? Something stylish? In an autumn colour - navy, brown, green??

Any other shorties out there? What are you wearing on your feet through spring??

Sharingeverything Thu 13-Mar-14 19:46:19

www.shoewawa.com/2013/01/galleries/bertie_shoes_2013.php?pic=12 I have these & love them, can't see the wedge at all really

Sharingeverything Thu 13-Mar-14 19:48:38

Just saw your colour choices and realised mine aren't right at all, sorry

sotiredfornow Thu 13-Mar-14 19:52:25

No that colour would work! I think I came across these ages ago and thought they didn't look to high. I wonder if they're still available to buy.

sotiredfornow Thu 13-Mar-14 19:55:58

THESE would actually be perfect but I hate that it's silver. They should have done the perforated / mesh thing differently. The actual shape and heel height is just right. Arghh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now