Talk

Advanced search

To all small heavier ladies.......

(4 Posts)
TeamSwitzerland Thu 13-Mar-14 08:48:11

I really need some help! Would love a new look but find it really hard to find clothes that look nice on me. I am 5'1 and very heavy for my height hmm , I currently live in leggings and jumper dresses as my behind is rather large. I like dresses but find skater styles and such make my bum look even bigger!! Please help me find some nice spring clothes that might flatter my shape, am so down about it xxxx

WildThong Thu 13-Mar-14 08:58:55

I go for longer cotton tops that are slightly draped to the side, rubbish description sorry, but a bit like this. I don't buy legging as such but the slightly dearer thick ponte trousers which skim more and flatter. There is a current thread on smarter alternatives to leggings that have great ideas.

TeamSwitzerland Thu 13-Mar-14 14:30:29

thanks! will have a wee look, the ponte trousers sound nice x

OneLittleLady Thu 13-Mar-14 14:47:08

I'm also small and heavy, shorter than you Op actually and I like mock wrap dresses with a little vest under them. Knee length is best as I have fat knees. I got some in New Look and they have washed and lasted really well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now