Talk

Advanced search

Colladeen Visage - suitable for vegetarians

(7 Posts)
SundaySimmons Thu 13-Mar-14 08:03:20

Has anyone taken this supplement?

I can't take aimed even as it's not suitable for vegetarians, but Colladeen Visage is suitable.

I'm not usually one for 'miracle pills' but the reviews are good

www.naturesbest.co.uk/colladeen-visage-p555/#reviews

SundaySimmons Thu 13-Mar-14 16:42:57

Bump.

Anyone taking these?

New by recommends them, but of course, she is paid to recommend!

www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/beauty-health/secrets/newby-hands-summer-prep

SushiForBreakfast Fri 14-Mar-14 21:41:14

Hi Sunday. Yes I take Colladeen Visage! Pretty much the only supplement i am on... Colladeen has helped make my skin look a bit more even and quite a bit brighter. The tablets have also reduced my little broken veins, so I just wear a bit of tinted moisturiser now.... I've been taking them for six months. Would recommend them. they're not miraculous, but they do make a difference.

I am early thirties by the way.

SushiForBreakfast Fri 14-Mar-14 21:45:04

Ps newby's point about the "natural SPF" is something which I also meant to endorse - my skin does feel better protected since I have started on the tablets. I don't really feel like lathering it in chemical sunscreen every morning, so it's nice to have an "inbuilt" alternative. (albeit I work indoors, at a computer, and in the uk. So I hardly have a sunny day to day existence! If you're outdoors all day, the tablets probably won't be enough...)

homeanddry Fri 14-Mar-14 22:40:41

I tried Colladeen visage for about six months. I did look better afterwards but then I was emerging from a shit time and was finally sleeping, eating and generally feeling better anyway so it's hard to know how much of the improvement was down to the pills.

I stopped taking them about a year ago (too expensive) and I still look ok for my age apparently, though possibly not first thing...

SundaySimmons Sat 15-Mar-14 07:08:46

Thank you for replies.

I can't take Imedeen or similar because they contain fish oils so when I discovers that Colladeen visage is suitable for vegetarians I was interested.

Thank you.

lurkingaround Sat 15-Mar-14 11:02:02

I would love to know what a 'natural SPF' is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now