Talk

Advanced search

M&S Shoes

(9 Posts)
ThatsMyOnlyShirt Wed 12-Mar-14 20:15:14

Anyone have any experience of them?There are some brown loafers in the Sale but I don't want to waste my money if they are likely to rub my feet.

JeanSeberg Wed 12-Mar-14 20:16:41

I wear the patent court heels for work all the time, very cheap and comfortable.

DaftSkunk Wed 12-Mar-14 20:22:37

I have a pair which I bought in the sale in the new year which are really comfy. They're mid heels with the Insolia bit.

jean I couldn't get on with the patent court heels but wish I could as they are so reasonably priced. A lot of people really rate them.

frankietwospots Wed 12-Mar-14 20:25:47

I find I have to go up a half size in M&S shoes. I find their ankle boots really comfy but sadly my silver stilettos will be going back!

DaftSkunk Wed 12-Mar-14 21:08:20

Yes I also have to go up half a size!

bouquetofpencils Wed 12-Mar-14 22:13:35

I only buy Clark's and M and S shoes as my feet are on the wide side. I go up half a size in Clark's but am fine with M and S.
I agree their boots are great.
Not had the loafers.
Some cheap ballet pumps I got from there went to the charity shop as the soles were too thin.

JeanSeberg Thu 13-Mar-14 08:48:43

Try the suede courts from h&m, they are only about £15 and very comfy even if I wear them all day.

babySophieRose Thu 13-Mar-14 09:00:30

Foot glove are very comfortable and mine are made from real leather, bargain for £20.

ThatsMyOnlyShirt Thu 13-Mar-14 09:48:30

Great! Thanks for all the replays, I'm off to town this morning to try them on. [Smile]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now