Talk

Advanced search

Quick answers please - has anyone got a pair of M&S cord skinny trousers/jeggings?

(13 Posts)
DaftSkunk Wed 12-Mar-14 19:37:13

If you have do you rate them and which ones have you got? They have some in the sale and I have been looking for a pair for ages but dont know if they are any good or which ones to go for?

Thanks!

sewbee Wed 12-Mar-14 19:39:37

I had a navy pair which faded and looked really rough after only a few washes sad

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Wed 12-Mar-14 19:43:11

I have the maroon ones. The colour's still good (only 3 washes so far though) but they're sagging a bit although this could prob be fixed with a belt

LeonieDeSainteVire Wed 12-Mar-14 20:01:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DaftSkunk Wed 12-Mar-14 20:02:32

Thanks - were they the skinnies or the leggings?

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Fri 14-Mar-14 14:16:41

Mine are the cord jeggins.

AnnabelleDarling Fri 14-Mar-14 14:29:38

I have the indigo 5 pocket jeggings and love them, but the fit on the cord jeggings is different and not so good for me (pair shaped 10). I tried the black but didn't like them, fabric felt very insubstantial. Also tried the coated versions and didn't like them either. I have the lighter, mid blue indigo which is a softer fabric and the dark indigo which is heavier, would recommend both.

LadyVetinari Fri 14-Mar-14 15:27:17

I have the skinny trousers by Indigo in dark blue and cranberry. Both pairs are more than 6 months old and look new, despite having been washed and worn regularly.

LeonieDeSainteVire Fri 14-Mar-14 17:51:23

DaftSkunk Fri 14-Mar-14 18:18:31

Thanks everyone, would you say they are true to size?

LeonieDeSainteVire Fri 14-Mar-14 18:51:46

ChishandFips33 Sun 16-Mar-14 00:42:57

5 pocket jeggings (indigo mix) bought at the height of their popularity - fab! Fab fit, fab colour, no baggy knees etc

Worn to death to be fair so bought a second pair about 6 months later - slightly different material but still great...so bought another without trying on; massive at the waist, tight at the calves but loose at thigh (weird feeling!) so they were returned despite having worn them

Tried another pair last week - even thinner material, crap fit: devastated!! Why can't shops leave things alone <sobs>

LeonieDeSainteVire Sun 16-Mar-14 09:07:35

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now