Talk

Advanced search

Smart nursing compatible dresses on the high street

(6 Posts)
GingerMaman Wed 12-Mar-14 17:08:12

Nursing dresses are painfully expensive.

I thought we should make a thread and list dresses that are on the high street, smart and compatible with nursing (though not marketed for nursing) .... So whose going to share a link/pic? smile

PastaandCheese Wed 12-Mar-14 18:40:48

I have the Boden casual jersey dress and can feed in it.

It's quite a deep wrap front across the bust so you'll need a camisole top if you're in nursing bras as they tend to come up quite high.

m.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Dresses/Day-Dresses/WH612/Womens-Casual-Jersey-Dress.html

MrsJK Wed 12-Mar-14 19:31:43

Pasta can it be dressed up enough for a wedding? Thanks

TheScience Wed 12-Mar-14 19:34:27

I have also just got the Boden dress but don't need a camisole with it - probably depends on your bra.

PastaandCheese Wed 12-Mar-14 19:52:18

I think it would depend on the wedding and how formal it is. I have a flowery design and it is definitely a day dress. I do think maybe the plain navy with nice heeled sandals and a contrasting jacket would look more formal though?

You've set me thinking now as I have a christening next month and was going to order a nursing dress but perhaps getting another of these and dressing it up would be better value as I'd wear it again.

MrsJK Thu 13-Mar-14 18:51:24

Pasta that was my thought too - rather spend the ££ on something id wear again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now