Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know where I can get this genius "slapperati" essential in the UK?

(10 Posts)
HollaAtMeBaby Tue 11-Mar-14 22:49:13

I'm looking for cotton buds filled with eye make-up remover. Doesn't have to be that brand. They are a crucial part of my slapperati make-up kit, allowing me to apply make-up on the train to work without fear of a mascara mishap, but I have only ever seen them on sale in the US. Anyone know of a UK stockist? Have tried everywhere I can think of!

Justinepants Tue 11-Mar-14 22:51:36

Are these the same - Swab Plus?

itsbetterthanabox Tue 11-Mar-14 22:54:58

I haven't seen those but I have seen this which does the same job and it may be more cost effective
m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Eyes-Eye-Make-Up-Corrector-Pen_1204580/

Justinepants Tue 11-Mar-14 22:56:31

Or these - Id?

HollaAtMeBaby Tue 11-Mar-14 23:04:41

Yes Justine! Either of those will work!!! thanks thanks thanks thanks Brilliant, thanks so much. Might also try the Simple pen, itsbetterthanabox - have you got one? I worry that it is less hygienic and would get dirty after a few uses.

bendyruler Tue 11-Mar-14 23:37:39

Marks and Spencer's do mascara correction buds they are in the beauty accessories bit in quite a plain white cardboard box hanging on a hook the liquid is in the bud tips which you snap to activate. Also bare minerals do them they are £4.00 for 24 I think most dept stores have BM counters hope this helps!

HollaAtMeBaby Wed 12-Mar-14 06:46:02

M&S! Who would have thought it?! I am so happy now. Thanks smile flowers

bendyruler Thu 13-Mar-14 22:51:08

I hope you can find them! I just looked and bare minerals sell them on their website too x

SELondonSwede Sat 15-Mar-14 07:20:16

I have the pen from simple and it works well but i have to keep buying them as they get dirty quickly. Must check out the m&s ones.

HollaAtMeBaby Sun 16-Mar-14 09:36:16

Brilliant, thanks. Am now the proud owner of five packs of the feel unique ones smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now