Talk

Advanced search

Great Plains...anyone have these items? Recommend or not?

(5 Posts)
Romcom Tue 11-Mar-14 21:06:44

Hey, first post on mumsnet for me! Been really inspired by this board, so thankyou.
Thinking of a spree on Great Plains and wondered if anyone has any of these items and what you think? What's the sizing like?
I like this dress
And this skirt especially...
Any feedback would be great!

lovingmatleave Tue 11-Mar-14 21:35:12

Like both but the skirt is dry clean only so I wouldn't buy personally.

On the whole I think they are quite generous sizing. My friend has the dress you linked. It looks nice on but she is tall at about 5ft 10 and I don't think it would suit a short person (like me). We both have the have the mao and leopard dress (me an xs, am a sz 8) I also have the the Susie dress but in a small as its quite clingly.

The clothes are great bargains at the sale prices. My friend bought loads. Check out the conditions of the P+P. I think if you order enough you will get free p+p and returns and returning is so easy.

TiramiLu Tue 11-Mar-14 21:38:09

Hi. I have the skirt in black. It's great, very versatile and I have received compliments on it. It's a good price in the sale. I find Great Plains stuff comes up quite big so size down if in doubt. I dithered about the dress too in the sale recently. Let me know what you think if you get it.

Romcom Tue 11-Mar-14 21:42:47

Thankyou! I think I'll get the dress so will feed back. Sadly doesn't look like free returns on sale stuff but it is a bargain...

Romcom Fri 14-Mar-14 19:15:05

Just to update Tiramilu....the dress is fab. It's polyester so I wouldn't pay full price, but it's lined and a good work wardrobe piece IMO. Good for £18, and different to what I'd usually order. I got the skirt in black and it's lovely. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now