Talk

Advanced search

T shirt maxi dresses?

(9 Posts)
PassNoRemark Tue 11-Mar-14 19:39:25

Has anyone seen any decent quality jersey t shirt maxi dresses anywhere? Am I too early for maxi dress season?

Ihatemytoes Tue 11-Mar-14 19:42:22

I think Oasis have some.

PassNoRemark Tue 11-Mar-14 19:53:09

Thank you!! As ever, the minute I ask the question I find some - Dotty P's but will have to road test the fabric.

Skivvywoman Tue 11-Mar-14 19:55:42

I bought 2 last year 1 from all saints and it's crap and the one I bought from primark for my holidays is fabby washes up well and they had them in all colours I'm hoping they have them this year too

Laska42 Tue 11-Mar-14 19:56:13

I saw some nice ones in TKmaxx today , they have this this and this online but in the store thay had some nicer blue/ white and red/ blue/ white ones ..

Orangeanddemons Tue 11-Mar-14 19:59:43

Hush and Me+Em have some.

Both currently residing in my wardrobe.....

Orangeanddemons Tue 11-Mar-14 20:03:17

here and here

PassNoRemark Tue 11-Mar-14 20:19:54

Skivvy - I had the same experience, v thin "layering" style fabric but what the hell you would layer over it was a mystery to me!

Laksa, right, -- sharpens elbows -- TKMaxx here I come!

And Oranges, I'd seen that one and the fabric looked nice but where is the pocket detail? I am largish of nork and daren't have a breast pocket on anything or else I look like I'm trying to fill it from the inside out shock

Orangeanddemons Tue 11-Mar-14 20:26:23

I have huge norks unfortunately. Pocket is unoticeable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now