Talk

Advanced search

Shoes and skinny jeans help!

(11 Posts)
sharond101 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:30:22

I have invested in 2 pairs of skinny jeans but what shoes??? I need comfort but also want to continue the sexy look of the skinny jeans. I walk a fair bit, hence the comfort so no heels. I have knee high boots and some pumps already. Was looking at these,
www.amazon.co.uk/Fitflop-Super-Sneaker-Canvas-Trainers/dp/B005LBZJO0/ref=sr_1_6?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1394547894&sr=1-6
Don't want to fork out for Converse.

dexter73 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:33:12

I'm sure they are very comfortable but I don't think they will give a sexy look grin!

blibblibs Tue 11-Mar-14 14:34:24

These are very similar to Converse. I had sore feet out shopping at the weekend so bought these to change into. They were only £9.99 in store though, but more colour choices online.

www.jjbsports.com/dunlop-canvas-low-ladies-trainers-248030?colcode=24803006

Umm,it's good you don't want to fork out for converse.Converse,pumps,canvass,trainers etc ARE NOT SEXY and will not 'continue the sexy look'!!!

burnishedsilver Tue 11-Mar-14 17:13:44

The fit flops are horrible, sorry.

Mygoldfishrocks Tue 11-Mar-14 17:14:38

I wear ash virgins with skinny jeans

lookingfoxy Tue 11-Mar-14 17:55:31

I wear ballet pumps with mine.

Puddles1234 Tue 11-Mar-14 17:59:50

Since when have Converse/Ballet Pumps/Trainers been Sexy?

I only ever wear stiletto heeled pumps with Skinny Jeans. However since I am pregnant I do sometimes wear a good quality loafer not sexy but still chic and fashionable.

ParkFun Tue 11-Mar-14 18:43:20

M and M direct usually have cheap Converse agree they aren't sexy though

sharond101 Tue 11-Mar-14 21:45:20

Ok so maybe sexy isn't the right word. Just properly dressed I suppose rather than trainers and jogger bottoms that I normally wear.

Bunbaker Tue 11-Mar-14 22:03:48

If you do a lot of walking then you will need some footwear that support your feet, so the FitFlop trainers are probably going to fit the bill more than the other shoes mentioned on here. I like the look of the Dunlops as well. I am a fan of Sketchers Go Walk, which are not in the least bit sexy, but are more comfortable than my slippers.

Ballet pumps look pretty but are useless for walking any kind of distance in and stilettos heels are eye wateringly uncomfortable and very impractical.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now