Talk

Advanced search

Yay, tights free weather

(18 Posts)
SarahGoodwin33 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:22:35

Anyone else enjoying the sunshine and going bare legged? Ok so I need some colour, might need to get the bronze mousse out but sooo nice to be hoseless!

TravelinColour Tue 11-Mar-14 14:23:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Nocomet Tue 11-Mar-14 14:23:28

Fuck, leg shaving weather

dexter73 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:23:50

Where do you live? Sunday was quite warm but it has only been 9C for the last two days sad in Oxfordshire.

Warrap Tue 11-Mar-14 14:26:27

Are you kidding? I was still scraping my car this morning! Tis warmer now, but not enough for bare legs. I'm oop north though smile

SarahGoodwin33 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:27:03

Only 9 degrees here in Warwick where I am based today but lovely sunshine so I convinced myself to go bare legged. And yes sadly this means the razors are out again more regularly!

dexter73 Tue 11-Mar-14 14:28:51

I think the sunshine does convince people it is warmer than it looks. I saw a women in a vest top, shorts and sandals yesterday - she must have been freezing!

Beeyump Tue 11-Mar-14 15:02:20

My reaction to going tights free is never, 'Yay!' sad I love my opaques, feel I can wear any skirt, however short, with them.

I hate shaving my white, mottled legs.

buttercrumble Tue 11-Mar-14 15:11:09

Mmm it's still to cold for my liking , why do some people feel the need to strip off as soon as the sun comes out. It's glorious here today but still only 8 degrees, or maybe I'm just getting old grin

AgathaF Tue 11-Mar-14 16:22:30

No, at least another month in tights, possibly longer depending on the weather.

I can't believe the people in shorts and vest tops at the weekend. It's March people!!

PoshPaula Tue 11-Mar-14 16:23:49

Steady on OP. It's March!

SwedishEdith Tue 11-Mar-14 16:30:10

I saw bare ankles yesterday and thought that looked cold. Bare legs? shock

DidoTheDodo Tue 11-Mar-14 16:31:18

Still in black opaques for work, although I did get my board shorts our for the garden at the weekend. Bare legs means longer skirts for me!

MelanieCheeks Tue 11-Mar-14 16:33:46

Ooooh, going without tights is just a whole raft of more problems!

I dont shave, I epilate. I'm happy enough to slap on the golden-glow type body lotions, but it's the shoes that cause me grief.

ListenToTheLady Tue 11-Mar-14 16:38:20

It's not warm enough here (Scotland) - the sun is shining but temp is close to zero! But in anticipation I have got out my summer dresses and bought some sandals, done my toes, and going shopping for leg wax on thurs.

I am white as a sheet but I will do knee-length dresses or cropped jeans. Pale legs, pretty sandals and bright toenails looks nice IM(biased)O. I love summer clothes.

Nocomet Tue 11-Mar-14 16:48:47

Personally, since I can't stand shoes without socks, I shall wait a while until it's warm enough for sandals.

iMe Tue 11-Mar-14 16:49:09

We could still have snow yet!! But loving the bright colours in the shops.

BlanketSky Tue 11-Mar-14 18:00:12

I'm with you OP... but at 8 months pregnant even my maternity tights and leggings are too small!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now