Talk

Advanced search

L'Oreal 15 second oil cleanser is well worth a try!

(5 Posts)
MrsMeow Mon 10-Mar-14 19:44:53

I've been using it for a week now and am amazed at how clean my skin looks and feels. I was hesitant at first as I do get spots on my chin but my skin was feeling so dry (despite using LRP which has worked for me for ages now) that I needed to try something else.

I'm seriously really impressed. I squirt two drops into my hand, massage it in all over then jump in the shower and wash it off. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and honestly removes every last trace of makeup, even my mascara smile and my spots have even started to clear up.

here it is.

buttercrumble Mon 10-Mar-14 20:47:28

I love this too it feels so luxurious on your skin smile

Gigondas Mon 10-Mar-14 20:47:59

It's great isn't it ? and gets any kind of make up off.

MadBusLady Mon 10-Mar-14 20:59:18

What's the LRP thing you were using before?

Am always in the market for good cleansers.

MrsMeow Mon 10-Mar-14 21:20:05

I really love it! Usually I wash my face in the shower and need to use a make up wipe when I get out to get rid of the last bits of mascara, but haven't had to with this.

MadBusLady I've been using La Roche Posay, the Physiologique face wash and the really heavy duty moisturiser, I forget the name now but can look if you like? It's really good stuff and really worked on my dry/flaky skin but think maybe my skin had just got used to it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now