Talk

Advanced search

Where to look for a ring

(13 Posts)
anotherhappybunny Mon 10-Mar-14 19:33:00

DH has offered to buy me a ring for my birthday and I had had my eye on one from Pandora that I had seen online but wasn't so keen when I saw it in the flesh. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get a reasonable quality (i.e. no cubic zirconias!) ring from for around £100? I know I can look in local jewellers but wondering if there are similar outfits to Pandora. Thanks in advance.

DavenotChas Mon 10-Mar-14 20:04:26

[http://www.albarose.com alba rose] are worth a look, really reasonable and excellent customer service

DavenotChas Mon 10-Mar-14 20:05:02

www.albarose.com

anotherhappybunny Tue 11-Mar-14 07:53:41

Thanks Dave. I'll take a look. Any other suggestions much appreciated.

anotherhappybunny Tue 11-Mar-14 07:53:56

Thanks Dave. I'll take a look. Any other suggestions much appreciated.

MichaelFinnigan Tue 11-Mar-14 07:57:39

Pia?

NewJobNewLife Tue 11-Mar-14 07:58:52

There is some interesting things on notonthehighstreet.com and etsy.com?

MichaelFinnigan Tue 11-Mar-14 07:59:06

Although I'd prob just trawl around antique shops. Most will have a case of jewellery. Surprisingly cheap and done lovely bits

anotherhappybunny Tue 11-Mar-14 15:47:08

Thanks all. I hadn't heard of Pia and like the look of some of their rings on their website. I use notonthehighstreet.com a lot but would rather be able to see things in the flesh in this instance. Good idea about antique shops. Thanks again.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 11-Mar-14 16:37:55

www.dd2.co.uk

Jbck Tue 11-Mar-14 16:47:23

I bought DH cufflinks at Christmas after seeing the site above recommended on here. DD2 one.

They are really nice, unusual and way cheaper than a lot of your sites you see mentioned a lot,not dissing them but Pia, Not on the high street etc. customer service was very personal and even the packaging was a bit special.

Wouldn't hesitate to use again.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 11-Mar-14 17:28:35

I love his stuffsmile I have a new piece every birthday, his stuff is so wearable but just that bit unique. He is also fantastic at letting you return things and swapping sizes etc.

Next birthday is a pair of earringsgrin

anotherhappybunny Fri 21-Mar-14 19:52:19

Just wanted to say thanks for all the suggestions and especially to MichaelFinnigan as I got given a lovely ring from Pia for my birthday. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now