Talk

Advanced search

calling uniqlo experts - wide stripe dress

(4 Posts)
baconsandwich Mon 10-Mar-14 13:35:44

Can any uniqlo experts out there help me? I saw this dress on the Uk site a couple of weeks ago but by the time I went to order it it had vanished from their site in all colours and all sizes - poof! Have tried emailing customer services but got no reply, rang a London branch just now and got no help whatsoever from dippy sales assistant. have tried ordering it from US site but they won't ship to UK. Aaargh!

frankietwospots Mon 10-Mar-14 13:38:25

The Uniqlo site seems to be down. Is it the one with quite wide stripes, sort like a long tunic style? They had shedloads at the Regent St store last time I was there. Sadly I didn't like it in real life. The fabric was not quite how I expected.

baconsandwich Mon 10-Mar-14 14:18:55

yes it was that one - I'm nowhere near a branch unfortunately. will maybe order the narrow stripe one which is still avail and see how that looks. many thanks

bunnymother Mon 10-Mar-14 15:21:29

Did you call the Oxford St branch? That's where I saw it, and thought it lovely. They are quite helpful there, IME.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now