Talk

Advanced search

Jumpsuit

(6 Posts)
Koe44 Sun 09-Mar-14 18:23:16

Hi,
I'm wanting some opinions if possible as I'm rubbish with fashion and never know if something is fashionable or not.

I'm thinking of getting a jumpsuit, I tried one on today and was surprised how flattering they are. I do think there is a fine line between them looking fashionable and looking really old frumpy, especially on me.

I'm 33 years old, 5ft2 and a size 16 or 18. I've got a mummy tummy, my boobs are a reasonable size E cup, and are the only think I like about myself so usually have a low top, but not too low.

I've searched the internet this afternoon, and the best I can find is on QVC, never bought from there, and very, but they don't have my size in that one.

Has anybody got any advise or inspiration on where to look (tried debenhams / New look / warehouse / river island)

Here's the one I'm liking at moment. My budget is £50.

Thank you

Specialbrew Sun 09-Mar-14 19:05:17

I love mine

I wear it with brogues, sandals or Nikes during the day. I plan to wear it out in the evening with heels.

If you like it, try it. I was a little nervous the first time I wore mine, but no-one pointed or laughed. BTW, I'm 42.

Specialbrew Sun 09-Mar-14 19:06:34

Sorry, forgot to say, top shop had some nice ones in today, in grey I think

Koe44 Sun 09-Mar-14 19:12:52

Thanks, will try top shop tomorrow.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 09-Mar-14 19:14:20

QVC - what brand was it (I'm nosy I buy alot from QVC grin )
They do a 30 Day Guarantee so if you aren't happy you send it back (and all you've lost is p&p. )
Though if it's Kim &Co, some of their fabrics are weird. I've got a skirt that's gorgeous but the tops feel like the material is wet .

I think with jumpsuits , if you are the right shape then they are really nice (you need to have a low rise otherwise they can cut you in half <<ouch>> ) and you need to give yourself extra time to go to the loo .
Bit like a glam onesie !

Koe44 Sun 09-Mar-14 19:29:39

Brand is Elizabetta Villa. I'm just not sure if it's old fashioned or not. I often get fashion wrong. Thinking if I could do something with the wrap belt and put a blingy belt and some heels on it would look ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now