Talk

Advanced search

Skinny Jeans

(6 Posts)
Veins Sun 09-Mar-14 17:36:10

Somebody help please. Where do I get skinny jeans that will fit my Size 13 body. If I buy size 12 they go baggy after an hour and that's only if I haven't passed out from not being able to breathe properly for that hour. If I buy size 14 they just look baggy straight away. Is it just me? Does this even make sense?

SorrelForbes Sun 09-Mar-14 18:36:31

TBH I usually size down and just sort of grin and bear it until they've 'given' a little!

Gap on-line do most of their jeans in in-between sizes. I wear a 27 in their High Rise Skinnies and I'm a 10/12.

rookiemater Sun 09-Mar-14 18:38:42

Skinny Jeans are sooo tricky. I'm more of a genuine 14 than a 12-14 but if I buy a size 14 then they go baggy really quickly. I nearly bought the Next lift and tuck jeans this afternoon as they were a fab fit but at £45 I didn't want to risk them going baggy quickly like my last pair of skinnies from there.

dexter73 Sun 09-Mar-14 18:39:02

I think you just need to try loads on. A 12 in one shop is a 10 or a 14 in another. Buy them tight and they will give after a bit.

cherryhealey Sun 09-Mar-14 19:07:14

I second GAP I am inbetween sizes and their sales staff are really helpful.

The girl looked me up and down and declared I would be a 4A and she was right.

I live in their premium skinnies have 6 pair ranging from new still in the bag to 'really should be chucked'.

Get yourself to a big GAP.

Veins Mon 10-Mar-14 05:30:22

On my way thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now