Talk

Advanced search

Found a spot busting regime that works

(8 Posts)
LazylinepainterLaura Sun 09-Mar-14 08:38:54

I'm 33 post baby hormonal cystic spots , blackheads on nose but skin sensitive and oily with dry patches urgh
Been using Bliss spa clog dissolving cleanser followed by la Roche posay effaclar duo amd whatever moisturiser I have and cleaned up my diet and skin has been better and clearer than it's been for years.
I think treating it gently has made the biggest difference

whereisshe Sun 09-Mar-14 08:46:32

Do you find the effaclar stings? I want to like it, I really do (since it seems to work) but it hurts so I keep having to go back to kiehl's drawing paste, which doesn't work as well as it used to, I think they changed the formula.
sad

50shadesofmeh Sun 09-Mar-14 08:58:36

First few times I found it a bit stingy , took about 3 weeks to work skin went dry and was peeling bits off after about 2 weeks but since then nice and smooth.

50shadesofmeh Sun 09-Mar-14 08:59:20

Name change in case you are wondering

Walnut8 Sun 09-Mar-14 09:46:16

how have you clleaned up your diet 50shades?

derektheladyhamster Sun 09-Mar-14 09:48:18

I've been using hibiscub for the last 10 days - my skin is clearer than it has been in 20 years!

whereisshe Sun 09-Mar-14 13:58:26

Ah. I will have to try again then, with more persistence. Thanks!

50shadesofmeh Sun 09-Mar-14 15:15:52

Cut out refined sugar Walnut, drank more water, more clean foods like lean meats and fruit and veg. Less bread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now