Talk

Advanced search

Clarins...please help decide on what products to get

(7 Posts)
Thudercatsrule Sat 08-Mar-14 18:59:17

Evening ladies,

I want to start a new skincare regime and was thinking about clarins, I used to use clarins when I was in my 20s, but now I'm in my late 30's I need different stuff!

Any ideas? I don't have many blemishes and the beginnings of wrinkles around my eyes and one deep wrinkle on my forehead, but my skin is dry around my nose, but can be greasy on my forehead.....ooh...I sound hideous!

Any experiences?

Thanks
Michaela

Thudercatsrule Sat 08-Mar-14 19:00:25

Did that make sense? When I said different stuff, I meant different clarins products to ones I used to use 15yrs ago!!

I like Beauty Flash Balm, and their cleansers.

Marylou2 Sat 08-Mar-14 19:10:36

The blue orchid face oil is my absolute favourite and is perfect for combination skin.It smells amzing too.

valece Sat 08-Mar-14 19:12:02

Daily energiser cream in the morning and blue orchid face treatment oil at bedtime. Cleansers are good, I like the foaming one for sensitive skin, doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight. The night cream is also very nice if you don't like an oil. Agree with Beauty flash balm, it's awesome.

lizzypuffs Sat 08-Mar-14 19:16:00

I agree about blue orchid oil at night - it's b relaxing as well. The foaming cleanser is great and not harsh to use and I find the hydra quench day cream great.

Thudercatsrule Sat 08-Mar-14 19:40:10

Thanks so much, I'll have a look online as you get free samples at the mo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now