Talk

Advanced search

Good quality white vests...

(10 Posts)
LadyintheRadiator Sat 08-Mar-14 18:27:25

Anyone bought any decent vests lately? I want something quite thick to layer under a sweatshirt. I own about a million of the H&M long vests but they're too thin and stretchy to have sticking out under anything.

I was thinking of trying the White Company but would prefer something cheaper.

HesterShaw Sat 08-Mar-14 18:47:28

Ooh I'd like to know this. Preferably vests which are suitable for skinny minnies....not too much baggy gapage.

Anyone?

TacitusMouse Sat 08-Mar-14 19:16:17

I find Jack Wills ones pretty good and nice and thick too

lizzypuffs Sat 08-Mar-14 19:18:28

I love the ones from Gaps body range - they are not too thick nor too thin and last really well.

noviceoftheday Sat 08-Mar-14 19:27:26

The Me&Em ones are really good! (I swear soon, someone will think I work for them, but I don't!blush)

MsAspreyDiamonds Sat 08-Mar-14 19:30:30

|http://store.americanapparel.net/basic-tanks_cat640004

American Apparel do good quality vests. I have linked to the US site but there is a UK site too.

teta Sat 08-Mar-14 19:46:24

Matalan - either extra long ones or normal length.I've been buying them for the last 3 years as they are surprisingly good.

WelshMoth Sat 08-Mar-14 19:49:33

Suprisingly, Tesco's F&F did fab vests last year and I'm pretty certain I've seen them this year. One style was pretty hugging, but not in a clinging way, but the other style was fab because it was slightly a-line. Both washed amazingly too.

TallulahBetty Sun 09-Mar-14 08:32:46

Matalan here too

LadyintheRadiator Sun 09-Mar-14 10:04:50

Thanks, I've ordered some from Gap as was ordering other stuff anyway so I'll see what they're like and try some of these if no good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now