Talk

Advanced search

I can recommend Garnier Micellar Water

(9 Posts)
Megbeth Sat 08-Mar-14 13:56:42

I usually use Simple eye make remover but ran out & the supermarket only had the Garnier Micellar water. It is brilliant & really gentle. I am a beauty therapist & have used lots of products but for cleansing this is brilliant. It removes all eye makeup easily with no stinging. My face felt really fresh after & it removed all traces of foundation & my face had a nice glow afterwards.

dexter73 Sat 08-Mar-14 14:03:42

I use it and like it too.

working3jobs Sat 08-Mar-14 15:21:13

hi, so, do you use it as a total cleanser? do you rinse or wash off?
I currently use the simple cleanser, then a foaming facial wash.
thanks

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Mar-14 15:53:11

I'm using the Loreal one, bloody love the stuff!

working3jobs Sat 08-Mar-14 15:55:47

tell me more!!

schmalex Sat 08-Mar-14 15:57:52

I also like it. I use it as a toner usually, or to remove make up with cotton wool if I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered to HCC. It's very gentle and doesn't make my eyes sting.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Mar-14 16:58:25

I think I prefer it to HCC.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 08-Mar-14 16:59:47

Working-Squirt a bit on a cotton wool pad and wipe your face/eyes with it, ta da!grin fab stuff.

Megbeth Sun 09-Mar-14 01:46:59

I use 2 small cotton pads for my eyes & a large pad used both sides all over my face. If says you don't need to rinse but I still wipe with a damp cotton pad with water over my eyes & face just to remove any residue & just to feel refreshed,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now