Talk

Advanced search

Sweat wicking knickers for exercise anyone?

(7 Posts)
theladylovescupcakes Fri 07-Mar-14 18:53:53

Had a peep at Sweaty Betty but expensive and prob not big enough. Any other recommendations? Thank you :-)

CMOTDibbler Fri 07-Mar-14 18:54:56

I wear microfibre shorts from Tescos. Don't ride up, don't feel sweaty

Doyouthinktheysaurus Fri 07-Mar-14 19:06:14

Just go without knickers, it's much more comfortable and no chafing from elastic.

I gave up knickers under my running tights after I got a friction burn from the waist band on a long run. It's very liberating and I haven't worn knickers with running tights for years!

Amethyst24 Fri 07-Mar-14 19:20:45

Totally agree with Doyouthink - no knickers under running/gym tights.

Aside: I was running in Green Park once and I passed a couple of (I presume) homeless men sitting on a bench drinking. As I went past one of them said, "Show us your twat, love." I was like, come on, if you can't see it through my lycra leggings, you're not looking hard enough.

theladylovescupcakes Fri 07-Mar-14 19:27:06

I have those, CMOT, will try them out. The thought of going commando scares me! What if one of your pubes decides to poke through shock.

Amethyst, that made me snort!

peasandlove Fri 07-Mar-14 19:33:43

Amethyst grin

CMOTDibbler Fri 07-Mar-14 19:38:59

I can't bear the thought of going commando either. I find it disturbing enough in padded cycling shorts - maybe if I 'gardened' more it wouldn't be an issue.

I don't get chafing, and thats up to 13 miles of running

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now