Talk

Advanced search

Help with choosing a new spring coat

(5 Posts)
CoffeeChocolateWine Fri 07-Mar-14 13:51:25

My DH was meant to be buying me a new winter coat for Christmas and I never found one that I loved. So now I'm looking for a nice spring coat/jacket instead. I'm a SAHM so really looking for something to keep me dry on the school run, I want it to cover my bum and to look nice too. Any suggestions? I don't know where to start...I knew I wanted a grey parka for winter but couldn't find one I like, but not sure what I want for spring!

HandMini Fri 07-Mar-14 15:51:25

Bumping as I am looking too. Was thinking maybe a short duffel (will I look like a bear?). And for me it has to be cheap cheap cheap and preferably colourful as I will wear my boring old mac to wrok in the week and this is for weekend!

Any thoughts?

Fat face have a shower proof suddenly called Rosanne in lots of spring/summer colours.

I'm tempted by the Lymington jacket in the yellow as (on the model) it looks so cute and fun with a nice shape.Doesn't look so good on the normal product image though where it's just flat and left open

CoffeeChocolateWine Mon 10-Mar-14 19:57:09

Thanks for the suggestions. I quite like that Rosanne jacket...just not crazy about any of the colours. But I reckon that's along the right lines.

Anything else?

frankietwospots Mon 10-Mar-14 21:18:46

This navy parka from H&M is fab: www.hm.com/gb/product/15654?article=15654-C

It's 100% cotton, covers your bum and looks smart. I sized down as it is quite generous. There's 25% off in this month's Glamour magazine so I got it for £30.

I've also got this on my wishlist: www.oasis-stores.com/spring-tweed-car-coat/all-new-in/oasis/fcp-product/4500045058

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now