Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boden code? And anyone got this top?

(9 Posts)
Used2bthin Fri 07-Mar-14 12:34:14

Not the most exciting but I have shopped loads for work stuff lately and find I have nothing to wear on non work days.

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Tops-T-shirts/3_4-Sleeved-Tops/WL713/Womens-Lightweight-Boatneck.html?m=3#pr-header-back-to-top-link

Hoping it will work with skinny jeans or the trousers I hope to buy from gap after the thread about casual trousers for pear shapes.

Just wondered whether anyone had a good boden code as I may buy a couple? Thanks

Flangeofmingetown Fri 07-Mar-14 18:54:45

The boat necks are really great tops. They are cut in a really flattering way and have washed well. Sorry I don't have a code.

Flangeofmingetown Fri 07-Mar-14 18:57:35

Forgot to add - size down and it's still flattering.

Flangeofmingetown Fri 07-Mar-14 19:03:10

The Breton tops are lovely this year too and worth considering. The cotton is light without being sheer and the neckline wide. It comes down past my hips on me (5"3) as does the boatneck. The Breton has washed well and keeps it's shape when worn.

Used2bthin Fri 07-Mar-14 19:20:57

Thanks that's good to know and maybe I will just order with the mumsnet 10percent and free delivery (and returns I think?)

Flangeofmingetown Fri 07-Mar-14 19:42:23

The discount/vouchers thread often has good discounts on there.

mummycat0 Fri 07-Mar-14 19:44:57

I've got one!
TYOU for 15% off and free delivery till the 30th of march.

Used2bthin Fri 07-Mar-14 20:10:33

Thanks! I think I will order it in navy and green in that case!

netty36 Sat 08-Mar-14 02:18:37

Yes, great top, size down!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now