Talk

Advanced search

accidental discovery of a great breastfeeding top...

(4 Posts)
EasterHoliday Fri 07-Mar-14 11:17:23

I've just had a giant Zara delivery (Mrs C-B is responsible for this new habit of mine, courtesy of a coat she once recommended) and the very lovely draped neck top here: www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/t-shirts/draped-top-c358008p1796531.html is actually in two parts - so there's a great big baby sized space between your covered tummy and the big drapey neck which would hide all action / activity.

NB it's a bit sheer, so you might not want to go for it immediately post partum unless you have a cardigan over the top!

Macocious Fri 07-Mar-14 17:23:03

That looks really good. It's a shame the weather is getting nicer and I think it looks a bit "wintery" for me.

Chocolateteabag Fri 07-Mar-14 23:20:10

Looks lovely Easter - but will it minimise/hide the massive bf nork size have?

Getting sick of trying on tops which "should" look great but which are marred by my size 32I monstrosities.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd move over to formula.

EasterHoliday Sat 08-Mar-14 08:50:37

there's a LOT of fabric in the drape, so could well do, and the shape of it should serve to minimise the look of them (my sympathies... I got to 30G and hated it) - and it does come in other more springy colours I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now