Talk

Advanced search

Eyebrows - over enthusiastic

(4 Posts)
MrsPatrickDempsey Thu 06-Mar-14 22:18:56

I have my eyebrows waxed every two weeks or so. Been today and she has really over done them: too thin and not quite long enough to the outer edge of my eye. She has done them well but I would like them to be a little thicker. Do I just wait for them to grow and thicken out?

SecretLimonadeDrinker Fri 07-Mar-14 13:24:54

Watching this thread with interest, I'm fuming at the unevenness off my eyebrows following having them threaded yesterday, there is a missing patch nearly half a cm ffs. Understand now why she didn't show me a mirror afterwards and we have a family photo in two weeks and my first night out in over a year tomorrow. sad

FoxyHarlow123 Fri 07-Mar-14 16:37:27

Try this www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.205114.html?sc=Froogle&ref=fgl&source=froogle&cm_mmc=PPCSHOPPING-_-Google-_-Shopping-_-Fashion&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=base&cm_mmc=PPC-PRODUCT_FEED-_-UK_Desk_Goo_Product_Feed%20Search%20Ads-_-All%20Product_Feed&gclid=CLbareXtgL0CFWvkwgod26cAWA

Damnautocorrect Fri 07-Mar-14 16:43:36

I had a similar post a few months back when I basically plucked mine away. The lovely ladies on here recommended a pencil slightly darker than your natural shade and light strokes. After a few days of practise it worked and looked fine until they grew back. I got a rimmel one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now