Talk

Advanced search

ASOS Stylist Live Chat...

(7 Posts)
zippyswife Thu 06-Mar-14 20:38:07

Maybe this is old news (probably!). But I've just stumbled across Asos Stylist live chat and am totally impressed! just had to share it (in case any of you don't know). The guy stylist managed to create a look for me and found some fab items. Just had to share..!

cloudskitchen Thu 06-Mar-14 20:55:28

I didn't know. Thanks for the info grin

newestbridearound Thu 06-Mar-14 22:16:45

I've never heard of it either but it sounds good smile Is it free? What did you buy in the end?

zippyswife Fri 07-Mar-14 07:46:10

Its free and he just asked at the end if there was any other advise I needed. No pressure or even suggestion of buying which was great.

I've got £300 worth of stuff in my basket so will probably buy some of that today. Although the trousers I fell in love with are out of stock in my size (not even sure what size I am these days! )

He also did it to my budget. I was very impressed!

desertbaby Fri 07-Mar-14 08:06:14

How does it work? How did he help without seeing your figure?

AcaciaBeez Fri 07-Mar-14 20:37:29

You basically tell them what you want and they give you suggestions - to be honest I've found them a bit hit and miss!

zippyswife Mon 10-Mar-14 09:53:06

I gave him rough details i.e. age, height, size, skin and hair colour and said the kind of things I wear but the kind of look I want to achieve. He gave lots of suggestions I was well impressed. I can't vouch for the whole team of stylists but he was bang on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now