Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bra intervention - is anyone genuinely a 36D?

(7 Posts)
Sillybones Thu 06-Mar-14 11:10:58

I have been 'done' by MN and am now a 30-32F - however, it does mean that I have some very lovely, completely new and unworn bras in my wrong size.

Has anyone been done into a 36D rather than out of one? I know now that is really quite an unusual size but am happy to pop one in the post to anyone if they'd like as this new bra buying is a pricey business. Think I have some 36DDs too.

They are all pretty and new - honest guv wink.

SorrelForbes Thu 06-Mar-14 11:47:47

I personally don't know anyone that size. All my more petite family and friends are in the 28/30 D-FF bracket and the larger ones 32E-38K range.

Sillybones Thu 06-Mar-14 11:54:39

Exactly! It's not a real size at all is it? Yet I've been told for years it's what I am sad.

I think there are a few -they previously thought they were 38b or 40a or had been told by marks that they don't exist!

HorraceTheOtter Thu 06-Mar-14 13:30:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Sillybones Thu 06-Mar-14 13:37:29

I did venture into M&S the other day and was told I couldn't possibly be a 30/32F even although I had my coat on! I told the woman I had been measured wrongly in there many times and she informed me that most women were 36/38 C/D and the fact that they sold so many proved that - I didn't have the heart to fight with her. Maybe we should all take little bits of paper with links to the MN intervention threads around with us and leave them in M&S changing rooms? grin

HazleNutt Thu 06-Mar-14 14:33:19

most women were 36/38 C/D and the fact that they sold so many proved that

Surely she meant that most women are sold 36/38 C/D by M&S, no matter what size they really are grin

It's infuriating, at the moment I can't get one size 10 friend out of her 38B's, as she has always been that size..sigh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now