Talk

Advanced search

Get me out of my anoraks please!

(2 Posts)
hillyhilly Wed 05-Mar-14 14:44:11

I hate to get caught in the rain as it wrecks my hair and I'm not a brolly fan - between that and being a SAHM I wear a lot of, though not only, jeans and always have a hooded waterproof jacket over the top, a down one in the winter and a showerproof raincoat in Spring and Autumn - However, I am aware that these, while immensely practical, are not very stylish - what jackets are you all wearing now the weather's perking up a bit?
I have a trenchcoat that I like occasionally but am wondering about a blazer anyone seen a nice one? I don't want to spend too much (less than £50)
To add to the confusion, Ive just been told I'm a Winter colour which I suspect means my beige trench coat should be out though I will continue to wear it with scarves.

cloudskitchen Wed 05-Mar-14 19:36:11

I bought a jersey blazer from uniqlo today. It's so comfy and looks really nice to. Benefits of a cardi/hoody but more stylish. I bought black but they had quite a few different colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now